Why enroll for the Postgraduate Diploma in General Management (E-Learning)?
The Postgraduate Diploma in General Management (PGDGM) as an intensive, one year, part-time, general management and leadership program that will help you step up to the challenges of senior management.
The average Teacher-Student ratio in the program is 1:300.
Who is this Diploma for?
Our participants will typically demonstrate prior proof of:
- Demonstrated leadership initiative; going beyond their defined scope of work
- An ability to “make things happen”; strong execution skills
- A vision of the future of the world and a desire to shape that
- Multicultural experiences and sensitivity
- An eagerness to learn and to grow
Your Learning Journey
- Financial Statement Analysis: Measuring & Interpreting Business Performance
- Financial Acumen (Corporate Finance)
- Marketing: Building and Managing a Customer Centric Organization
- Business Acumen Simulation*
- Personal Leadership and Success
- Negotiation & Influence
- Leadership: People, Teams and Organization
- Strategic Thinking: Building and Sustaining Competitive Advantage
- Design Thinking*
- Business Analytics: Data to Insights*
*Will be taught during Leadership Labs.
Vikram S. Pandit Professor of Business Chair of Management Division
Faculty Director, Online Initiatives
Stefan H. Robock Professor of Finance and Economics
Sloan Distinguished Associate Professor of Organization Studies
Associate Professor of Business
Adjunct Professor of Business Administration
Professor of Business Administration
Professor of Accounting
Upon successful completion of the program, you will be awarded a certificate by Emeritus Institute of Management, in collaboration with MIT Sloan, Columbia Business School Executive Education & Tuck Executive Education.
Applicants must be at least 21 years of age and will be required to submit:
- A completed application form
- Minimal educational requirement of a Bachelor Degree certificate or official transcript in any discipline
- An updated CV/resume
ENGLISH LANGUAGE PROFICIENCY REQUIREMENT
All candidates who have received their bachelor’s or other degree or diploma from an education institution where English is NOT the primary language of instruction are required to demonstrate English language proficiency through ANY ONE of the following methods
- Obtain a TOEFL minimum score of 550 for the paper based test or its equivalent
- Obtain an IELTS minimum score of 6.0
- Obtain a Pearson Versant Test minimum score of 59
- Obtain a Certificate of Completion for a Certificate course offered by Emeritus
- Submit a document which shows that the candidate has, for the last 24 months or more, worked in ANY ONE of these countries: Antigua and Barbuda, Australia, The Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Canada, Dominica, Grenada, Guyana, India, Ireland, Jamaica, New Zealand, Singapore, South Africa, St Kitts and Nevis, St Lucia, St Vincent and the Grenadines, Trinidad and Tobago, United Kingdom, United States of America